We finally have ONLINE REGISTRATION up and running! Please click here to register online. We also have a new homepage and portal through “bluesombrero” which we will be using for various administrative task. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Details for the next Coronado Pop Warner registration date are:
Date: May 6th, 2017
Time: 1:30 to 5pm
Location: Coronado Library, Winn Room
Please see this POST to ensure you are prepared to successfully register your son or daughter.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A COMPLETE REGISTRATION:
This is just a quick reminder of the items needed to ensure your registration goes smooth.
Participant and parent/guardian MUST BE PRESENT for signatures on paperwork. Mandatory weigh in for football players and uniform fittings for cheer. You will also need:
- ORIGINAL and 1 copy of birth certificate
- 2 Proofs of Residency.
- A completed physical on an official 2017 Pop Warner physical form by July 8th.
- A full year report card for the 2016-2017 school year by July 7th.
- Registration Fees.
Please direct any and all questions to the appropriate board member.
The 2017 Football/Cheer season is fast approaching!
Hello everyone, the registration period for our 2017 Football/Cheer season is almost upon us. Please take a moment to review these quick reminders:
- Our registration page now has most of the 2017 forms that will be needed to sign up. We will be posting dates, locations and other information that will be required. Additionally, a link to sign up electronically will be available.
- Don’t forget to look at the Calendar page. We will be posting times and locations for registrations, administrative task and game schedules.
- The board page list current board members and their email addresses. Please feel free to email any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you this season!
Pop Warner is entirely volunteer run, and as such we are in need of coaches, for both football and cheer, of all skill levels!
If coaching is not your thing, there are many other volunteer opportunities available. Contact your Team or a Board Member to find out how you can help.
We will be glad to have you!
Please volunteer for the 2014 Season! Contact us to see how you can help.
Football Contact: Erin Everett
Cheer Contact: Jenae Peckham
Coaching • Training • Sponsorship • Donations • Fundraising • Team Support